Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Not so much a Song of the Day

A little treat :)
My favourites from the past few days

I know the Prelude was from before, but I couldn't resist


 and the Bourree from the 3rd suite is cool too


And of course from Bach's Brandenburg Concerto



Plus I came home to see Rachmaninov's Piano Concerto No. 2 playing on Ovation, with Arkadi Zenziper playing the piano, with the St. Petersburg State Orchestra and conducted by Vladislav Tschernushenko and fell in love with it. This version isn't as good (in my opinion anyway) but it's still the same piece of music :)




Completely unrelated, I was browsing youtube after and found an awesome video of Liz Frencham and Mic Conway recording 'Paper Moon' (cool song, cool people)


And another of Liz and Vince Bradley mucking around with their version of 'Baby It's Cold Outside'

No comments: